Kevin Birusingh has decided to run with us!!! woo hoo. I heard Martha is trying to race the clock--so much for my piggy back. Maybe I can convince Kevin to hang back in case I need a lift. Probably not. Maybe he and Martha should race:)
I should say I am TRAINING against the clock. . . as far as the actual race goes, I probably won't go fast, I might just enjoy myself (yes, 13 miles can be enjoyable, you will find out) and you are all talk - - - we all know you will have NO problem running
3 comments:
Awesome! Welcome Kevin!!!
I should say I am TRAINING against the clock. . . as far as the actual race goes, I probably won't go fast, I might just enjoy myself (yes, 13 miles can be enjoyable, you will find out) and you are all talk - - - we all know you will have NO problem running
Who wrote that comment.. it wasn't me! Who is trying to trick me! My apologies.. how embarrassing!
Post a Comment